Community Association Law Attorneys Serving Clients in Pennsylvania
Stroudsburg law firm keeps your community running properly
Condominium associations and homeowner associations in planned communities are unique enterprises in which every member has an important stake. Unresolved disputes or financial problems have a significant impact on the joy and financial reward everyone reaps from his or her property ownership. That is why it is so important to work with a qualified community association lawyer who both understands Pennsylvania condo law and planned community law and who is committed to finding effective resolutions.
Young & Haros, LLC provides general legal and corporate counsel, maintenance assessment collection, and rule and covenant enforcement services for condo associations and homeowners associations (HOA). When a resolution cannot be reached, we are prepared to take your case to court or arbitration.
We represent condominium associations and property owner associations and their boards of directors and, in some circumstances, individual unit owners.
We can help you with any of the following:
- Structuring and operation of condominiums, planned communities and their management associations
- Drafting condominium and homeowners association documents
- General legal counsel regarding the statutes, rules and regulations for homeowners and condo associations in Pennsylvania
- Covenant enforcement
- Condo association and homeowner association litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Assessment lien enforcement and foreclosure
- Developer turnover negotiations or litigation
- Recall petitions and election disputes for association board membership
Mediation and arbitration services
Why spend money on litigation, when mediation and arbitration can result in a satisfactory resolution at less cost, usually in less time, and quite possibly with a better outcome for all parties? Contact us today to learn more about how mediation or arbitration may help resolve your Pennsylvania condo association or homeowners association dispute.
Contact Young & Haros, LLC today
Call Young & Haros, LLC today at 570-534-4353 or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.